Whether you are a returning client or this will be your first massage, we can assure you that a massage at Anew U Massage Therapy will be a truly special experience. Massage can be a powerful ally to conventional medicine and can help facilitate recovery and injury rehabilitation. Regular massage can play a vital part in your overall health & wellness. Take time to rejuvenate your body & mind by getting a relaxing massage or facial or choose from our extensive list of body treatments. To schedule an appointment to refresh, renew & restore your wellbeing call or visit us today.
Anew U Massage Therapy
425B McArthur Drive
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Phone: (252) 722-3879
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thurs 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 2pm
Thank you for visiting the online home of Anew U Massage Therapy.
We look forward to bringing tranquility through our massage and spa services.
6 Ways to Reduce Stress so You can be Healthier & Happier
Everyone experiences stress from time to time. If left unchecked, stress can lead to health problems such as anxiety, depression, and heart attacks among other ailments. Take steps this month to reduce stress so you can feel your best!
1. Decide to get healthy. Taking control of your health can impact the level of stress you experience. Improve your food choices and add an exercise routine to your day. Even 30 minutes of brisk walking each day combined with a healthier diet will make you feel so much better!
2. Laugh! Laughter truly is good for you. In fact, laughter has been known to lower blood pressure, reduce stress hormones and increase alertness and creativity. So, laugh away! It really is the best medicine!
3. Write it down. No matter what obstacles you face each day, do your best to put a positive spin on them. At the end of the day, take a few minutes to list 2 or 3 things about that specific day that made you happy. Keep the list in a journal so you can go back and read them. Reflecting on positive moments in your life are sure to reduce stress and bring a smile to your face!
4. Reach for Aromatherapy. Calm your nerves quickly by utilizing essential oils. Lavender or peppermint oils are sure to eliminate your stress in no time. Make a cup of herbal tea, light some scented candles will essential oils and relax your cares away.
5. Lend a helping hand. Helping others can take the focus off of your own challenges for a while. Not only that, but doing the right thing by being nice to others is a great self-esteem booster and helps to put your own worries in perspective.
6. Get a massage! Nothing is more relaxing than experiencing a much-needed massage to rid your body and mind of tension. In fact, go ahead a make a day of it! You'll feel rejuvenated and stress-free!
Managing stress is all about taking charge of your daily activities and thought processes. You can reduce stress in your life by valuing yourself. It's important to make time for fun and relaxation so you can be in a better position to deal with life's stressors.